the best price
Upstairs lead the way
Take the A10 and follow the signs to the city centre until you reach the Kursaal-Casino. Turn right, then second left. Upstairs Hotel is located in the Hertstraat.
Take the train to Ostend. A taxi ride to the hotel costs about €10. You can also take the tram 0 to the Marie Joséplein. Of course, you can also go on foot.
Today, you can fly from many European cities to Ostend. You can take bus 6 to the centre of Ostend that runs every 10 minutes.
In search of a parking?
Upstairs Hotel does not have a car park. You can use the public parking spaces in the vicinity:
- Parking Kursaal 1 (Monacoplein)
- Parking Kursaal 2 (Christinastraat 23F)
- Zeeparking (Hendrik Serruyslaan near Leopold II Laan)
- Parking nieuwe Zeedijk (nearby)
- Centrum Parking 2 (nearby)
There are also free parking spaces on the outskirts of Ostend:
- Parking Maria-Hendrika (Iependreef)
- Free parking with the ferry (Eduard Anseelekaai)
Upstairs Hotel is located in the bustling centre of Ostend, the city by the sea. At a stone’s throw away from wide open beaches, you can enjoy a seaside holiday or invigorating walks along the seafront. There is a wide range of activities and attractions throughout the year: concerts, museums, events, numerous bars and restaurants…