Upstairs Hotel open/closed
Despite the restrictive measures, there is also much that is possible and allowed. Enjoying a stay in Upstairs Hotel is one of those things.
We will keep you up-to-date on our website and social media.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here at the sea!
How can I cancel my reservation?
All flexible reservations booked directly (via the hotel website, by phone, or email) can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.
Please contact the reception desk on 059 46 66 66 or by email email@example.com.
For all flexible reservations made via booking sites, the conditions of these sites must be followed. Please contact the booking site for this.
Your reservation cannot be cancelled and is therefore non-refundable.
What can I do in Ostend?
Enjoy a blissful walk on the beach and get a breath of fresh air on the coast.
For shopping enthusiasts, the stores are open every day, including Sundays.
Culture lovers can also indulge themselves in the various museums or admire the street art route of The Chrystal Ship on foot.
For an overview of the activities: https://www.visitoostende.be/en/see-and-do
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
How does breakfast work?
You can enjoy an extensive breakfast in the breakfast room from 7.00 to 11.00.
How does lunch and/or dinner work?
The restaurants are open again, both outside and inside.
The City of Ostend has decided to make mouth masks compulsory at busy times, when the distance is not guaranteed.
A number of exceptions have been provided for. The obligation to wear a mouth mask does not apply during travel:
- when travelling by car, motorcycle, bicycle or scooter
- during the practice of an intensive sports activity (except hiking)
- during operations requiring strenuous physical exertion
- while consuming food and drink
- for those who have a medical certificate that it is not possible to wear a mouth mask
- for children up to 12 years of age
1.5 metres distancing
C-Hotels believes that the health and safety of our guests and employees deserve the highest priority. We do everything we can to prevent the risks of infection and spreading the coronavirus. The hotel have been fully adjusted to the precautions to ensure we can receive you as safely as possible.
Which measures have we taken?
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
- Signs regarding the guidelines to prevent COVID-19 infections.
- Disinfecting hand gels can be found at every entrance, reception and lift.
- All exposed surfaces such as door knobs, lift buttons, tables, etc. are disinfected using antibacterial solutions very regularly.
- All receptions have a Plexiglas screen (clear protective barrier).
- Employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay at home.
- Online checking in and out prevent long queues at reception.
- Payments take place using a credit card or Bancontact (debit card).
- Employees who come into contact with our guests wear gloves and face masks from a hygienic perspective.
- The use of a mouth mask is mandatory in the breakfast room, except when sitting down.
Thank you, Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders
With Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders' help, we were able to make the hotel corona-safe. We want to thank Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders for the continuous support during these difficult Covid-19 times!